- Detail Images
Nothing incites more complaints on the mountain than cold hands and feet. Take cold hands out of the equation with the Hestra Czone Gauntlet Junior Mitten. The Czone membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection while the Fiberfill insulation keeps fingers toasty warm. Cinch the Snow Lock gauntlet for your kid and rest assured that no snow will creep inside to ruin an otherwise perfect ski day.
- Proton Entrant wind and waterproof fabric blocks tough winter weather
- Czone waterproof and breathable insert keeps fingers dry and comfortable
- Fiberfill insulation provides additional warmth
- Polyester lining is soft on skin
- Snow Lock gauntlet and Hestra Handcuff seal around your kid's wrist to keep snow out and heat in
Share your thoughts
I am wondering if these are warm enough...
I am wondering if these are warm enough for skiing?
Hestra is a skiing company, their products are specifically designed to be used on the mountain.
They'll be warm enough for most kids. Mittens are warmer than gloves and Hestra gave this one a a lot of protection with a good amount of insulation. I can setup the order for you and get you a free return label if you don't like the mittens - email me and I can help you out! - firstname.lastname@example.org
is the inner lining part mitten like or...
is the inner lining part mitten like or glove like? want the ability to use glove liners on really cold days and having glove like insides lining is almost impossible. thanks.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We wanted to love them, but they were way too small. Even after we measured our son's hands and order a size up.