Whether junior is building a snow fort in the backyard or headed to the first day of ski school, the Hestra Kids' Czone Gauntlet Junior Glove provides the necessary warmth and waterproof protection needed for fun-filled snow days. The waterproof and breathable Czone membrane blocks wet conditions and keeps fingers comfortable while the Snow Lock gauntlet securely seals to keep heat in and the weather out.
- Proton Entrant wind and waterproof fabric blocks tough winter weather
- Czone waterproof breathable insert keeps fingers dry and comfortable
- Fiberfill insulation provides additional warmth
- Polyester lining is soft on skin
- Snow Lock gauntlet and Hestra Handcuffs keep snow out and heat in
- Item #HES0151
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these for my daughter and let me just say you can't go wrong with Hestra. I have been using Hestra's for almost two decades and still have my very first pair. They are awesome quality and durable gloves worth every penny. My daughter was complaining of cold hands after two or three runs on cooler days and that is just too soon for all the effort it takes to get the little guys going. Just went up last weekend on a below freezing day with wind chill as a factor and no complaint about cold hands all day.....Thanks Hestra! Oh, there is a printable size chart to lay your hand on to establish proper sizing, I ordered kind of big as they are not cheap when they are growing so fast. You want them to like skiing not hate it ......so good equipment pays off!