Select your style & size:Select options
- Fully lined with Herschel signature coated cotton/poly fabric
- Outside sleeve pocket secures smaller items
- Item #HRS0035
- Q & A
Perfect travel bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great size for an over night trip, or a weekend trip. I have used it for clothes and weekend essentials. I love it! One of the reviews said it is not for people who want their things to be organized in different sections, but I didn't need that... just a bag to put all of my clothes in while traveling so I don't mind that there aren't any organizational sections inside
The bag's biggest shortcoming is its lack of pockets.
There is this one exterior pocket that is not super secure.
Here's a picture of the interior of the bag.
It's a cute red and white striped lining.
I like this lining because it cleans easily and well, you simply wipe with a damp cloth to freshen your bag up a bit.
Huge & Durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I needed a new bag to carry my work crap around because the 80s era Solomon Ski Jammer backpack I was previously using was looking a bit worse for the wear.
This bag is REALLY big, I am one of those people that carries a TON of crap with me, wherever I go. I have my LARGE 14" laptop, my lunch, crafts or books to entertain myself on my daily van commute, etc. This bag has no trouble fitting all this junk and more. I love the patterns and the bag itself is really durable with sturdy straps.
* Durable with sturdy straps
* High quality zipper
* Wide base, so the bag stands upright
* HUGE - capacity is sizable
* Cute interior liner
There are a few things that do bother me, however.
* There is no interior organization in this bag, which is frustrating, it's a free-for-all. Herschel could make a much better product by either adding dividers or even an interior pocket or two. There is only one exterior pocket that does not close.
*The leather zipper tabs kind of suck, they are always coming loose and it's only a matter of time before I lose one.
If you are an organizational freak, you should consider the Strand Plus: