Your portable furnace.
When the temperature hovers around zero and your shell pants just won't cut it, pull on the Helly Hansen Men's Warm Pants. Made with HH Warm fabric, these baselayer pants combine merino wool for warmth and a Lifa 3TM hollow fiber to wick away moisture. The semi-fitted design makes it easy to layer the Warm Pants under your favorite waterproof shell, so you can ski as long and hard as you want without having to call it quits because of the cold.
- A baselayer pant for cold days on the mountain
- Merino wool offers soft warmth
- Lifa 3TM hollow fibers wick away moisture to keep you dry
- Semi-fitted for easy layering
- Item #HYH00EQ
- Q & A
Very comfortable thermals
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
If you need to stay warm these work great. Very warm and not itchy. Used on a ski trip with temps around 5 degrees F and was never cold. I had never purchased thermals before - but I am a big fan now. Fit well, but I have pretty skinny legs so I think it would be pretty snug on thick legs.
HH is the best
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ive gone thru my fair share of thermals over the years and I keep coming back to Helly Hansen. They are the warmest and most comfy.