- Detail Images
Ultimate protection and mobility despite the constantly uncooperative mountain weather.
The dry blower morphs into soggy slush as you charge down from the summit to the base, and the Helly Hansen Treeline Pant keeps it all out while enabling effortless mobility in the process. Its stretchy Helly Tech Professional fabric features a waterproof breathable membrane for reliable moisture protection in variable mountain weather. When the temps drop, strategically placed PrimaLoft Infinity insulation encourages warmth retention without limiting your turns or spontaneous tricks on your way back to the tram dock.
- Tough two-way stretch polyester shell with a waterproof breathable Helly Tech Professional membrane and fully taped seams ensures that no wet snow gets inside
- 80g PrimaLoft Infinity in the seat and knees helps to keep your warmth inside without being too hot during long sunny laps or hikes
- Regular fit accommodates baselayers during cold days and features articulated legs and knees for enhanced mobility for hard charging and hiking
- Mechanical zip vents dump excess heat during hikes or spring ski days
- Belt loops and adjustable hook-and-loop tabs ensure the pant doesn't fall down when you practice your Gelande skills
- Removable, adjustable suspenders provide ultimate pant security
- Stretch boot gaiters secure easily over your boots and help to keep out snow
- Zip hand pockets with YKK zippers hold on-mountain necessities without letting moisture into your inner layers
- Reinforced bottom hemline doesn't shred from your ski edges or parking lot laps
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System may give you a better chance at being recovered inbounds