Classic design and snow-shedding features for winter and spring shredding.
The best powder days happen when nothing gets between you and your faceshots ... well, nothing except the warm, snow-shedding Helly Hansen Swift Jacket. This jacket works with midlayers to lock in your body heat in winter and vents excess heat during spring storms, and its sleek design keeps things simple.
- Tough shell with a waterproof breathable Helly Tech Performance membrane and fully taped seams sheds wet snow while you ski or ride during storms
- 60g synthetic PrimaLoft Warmcore insulation ensures a steady amount of warmth retention, but not so much that you'll overheat on the double-blacks
- Regular fit enables comfortable layering up or down depending on the mountain weather forecast, and articulated elbows enable easy mobility
- Two underarm zips channel hot air out before you overheat during spring days or hikes
- Hood with tall collar fits over a helmet to protect against stormy weather and can be zipped off for sunny days on the mountain
- Powder skirt stops the deep snow from creeping into your jacket from below and can be snapped off when you're walking through town post-shred
- Hook-and-loop cuffs seal out snow to keep your sleeves dry and comfortable
- External zippers feature storm flaps to prevent vulnerabilities on the wettest storm days
- Two front hand pockets hold accessories as you ski, a water-resistant chest pocket holds a cell phone, and a sleeve pass pocket holds your season pass card so you can breeze through the gates
- Internal pockets secure other valuables where they won't freeze
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue reflector may give you a better chance at being recovered inbounds
Share your thoughts
Bang for the buck
Have used it skiing a few times now and am definitely pleased. Lightweight, comfortable, warm. Waterproof is a huge plus, powder skirt a must, and good sized pockets help. I expect to be using this jacket for quite a while.