Born to ride.
When you ski more of the mountain (and with better technique) than the average adult, you need the Helly Hansen Boys' Stuben Jacket. Inspired by the freeride ULLR collection, this jacket is ready for action on the whole mountain. The Helly Tech Performance membrane, combined with fully taped seams, makes this jacket both breathable and waterproof, so you won't have to worry about getting wet and chilled halfway through a bomber powder day. PrimaLoft insulation keeps you comfortable, warm, and dry, even when the thermometer continues to drop.
Helly Hansen loaded the Stuben Jacket with a bunch of features to maximize your time on the mountain. A water-resistant powder skirt helps seal out snow on deep days, while underarm venting helps regulate body temperature as you push yourself. The removable hood can be adjusted on blustery days for a protective fit. High-visibility details on the hood brim and jacket body make sure your friends find you in the deep powder or in the lift line. A chin guard protects you from chaffing, while the articulated design improves movement for better performance. Whether you're searching for the last cache of untouched power in the back bowl or doing afternoon laps on the groomers, the Stuben Jacket will give you the style and protection you're looking for.
- A ski jacket ready for action on the whole mountain
- Helly Tech Performance shell is breathable and waterproof
- PrimaLoft Black insulation for active warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping during wet storms
- Underarm venting with mesh lining lets body heat escape
- Powder skirt seals out snow on deep days
- Adjustable hood can be removed on bluebird days
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Item #HYH00FH