- Detail Images
Rain is great but only when it stays outside of your jacket.
Zip up in your Helly Hansen Seattle Jacket and point yourself towards the fern-filled, deep-green of the Northwest's coastal forests. This jacket's Helly Hansen Performance membrane is geared to keep you on the trail when the skies are gray and the rain is coming down. The nylon face fabric is abrasion-resistant, so this jacket can stand up to narrow, branch-blocked trails.
- Helly Tech Performance membrane seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent rain from working in between the stitching
- Full storm flap blocks water that might otherwise get in between the zipper's teeth
- Quick-dry mesh liner boosts internal ventilation while encouraging moisture to move away from your skin so it can evaporate quickly
- Zippered underarm vents ditch overheated moist air and bring in cool fresh air when you need it
- Adjustable storm hood protects your head and sides of your face from driving rain
- Adjustable cuffs and a cinchable hem let you seal this jacket down against wet, windy weather
- Chest pockets with Aquaguard zippers and front zippered pockets hold your essentials