No amount of howling wind and biting cold can get you down in the Helly Hansen Men's Paramount Insulated Softshell. Stand defiantly against frigid weather like a regal emperor penguin with the luxurious 100g PrimaLoft Black insulation surrounded by windproof softshell material. Though the Paramount is toasty warm, it stays remarkably breathable during high-intensity hiking or climbing, making it an excellent choice for backcountry touring. If flakes start to fall on the trail, the adjustable hood and DWR treatment ward off droplets to keep you dry and comfortable.
- A toasty warm jacket for cold and windy days
- Breathable, windproof softshell is ideal for touring
- 100g PrimaLoft Black insulation provides warmth without bulk
- DWR treatment provides protection from light precipitation
- Fixed hood is drawstring adjustable
- Item #HYH00EC
- Q & A
Almost Loved It!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
I loved everything about the jacket except the sleeves. My arms simply didnt fit into them. I ordered a size large. The rest of the jacket fit great and quality was awesome. My arms are about 17in diameter.