- Detail Images
A stretchy shirt designed to cool you by evaporation.
- HH Cool fabric features polyester Coolgrid and X-pulsion Technology which allows ample ventilation and quick evaporation to keep your body from overheating
- Lifa Stay Dry Technology wicks moisture and dries quickly to increase evaporative cooling
- Half-zip helps dump excess heat when running or biking up a mountain
- Close fit ensures insulation and effective moisture wicking to keep your temperature optimal
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing throughout the many miles
- Reflective stripes on the back increase visibility when running on a road at dusk or dawn
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Does what it needs to. I like the fit.
Very good shirt
I am always on the lookout for a good quality synthetic shirt that breathes well and fits well. This shirt accomplishes both. I have run in very warm weather and this shirt performed as well as any of the synthetic shirts I own. The fit is accurate as described (snug on a larger frame) and does not chafe. I could feel the reflective strips down my back when wearing a backpack, but it caused no irritation.