For professionals and other people, too.
These pants were field tested in extreme conditions from the Himalayas to the Antarctic Ocean, and you can tell when you take these suckers out to the tundra. The welded KEVLAR® kick panels protect the inner legs from crampons and ski edges. This pant has 3/4-Length YKK Aquaguard side zips, which provide emergency ventilation and snag-free dressing over boots. YKK Aquaguard zippers at the chest, hand, and thigh pockets, plus an Aquaguard zipper at the fly, make sure water stays on the outside. The bib zips off to create the attachment point for Helly Hansen's Odin Jacket and Work Vest.
- Full-stretch HellyTech Professional
- DWR treatment
- SilkGlide lamination liner
- 3/4-Length YKK Aquaguard side zips
- Removable softshell bib
- Zip-out softshell gaiters
- Welded KEVLAR® kick panels
- YKK Aquaguard zippers at the chest, hand, thigh pockets, and fly
- RECCO reflector
- Can attach to Helly Hansen's Odin Jacket and Work Vest
Share your thoughts
Ski mountaineering go-to
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
When spring time rolls around I am constantly using these pants for ski mountaineering. They're waterproof, durable and fit incredibly well for dealing with rope and harness (as seen in the picture of rapping into a couloir). This is a great choice for a serious ski mountaineers who need to be able to trust their gear.