Developed for guides leading the charge in remote backcountry locations and professionals pushing the limits of the sport in the world's most demanding mountains, the Helly Hansen Men's Odin Mountain Pant pairs exceptional weather protection with the features and breathability needed for serious shredding.
Three-layer Flow fabric blocks out heavy snow and wind while allowing the breathability need to stay comfortable when you're earning your turns. When spring conditions get things heated, 3/4-length side zips allow you to blow off steam in a hurry. Mechanical stretch construction lets you move comfortably whether you're skinning up or slashing turns on the way down. Reinforced cuffs won't get shredded by crampons when you're in technical alpine terrain, and waterproof zippers keep your beacon, map, phone, and other essentials from getting soaked in a snowstorm.
- Full-featured pant designed for professional guides
- 3-layer Flow fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Mechanical stretch construction allows easy movement
- SilkGlide liner dries rapidly
- Adjustable suspenders are removable
- Avalanche beacon-specific thigh pocket
- Reinforced cuffs resist abrasion
- YKK Aquaguard zippers seal out moisture
- Item #HYH00E7