Old-school style with new-school tech.
Rainy days call for the Helly Hansen Lerwick Rain Jacket, when you'll appreciate its cool, comfortable fabric and it's easy ability to repel moisture and keep you dry. You get the old-school fisherman jacket style without the heavy, rubbery feel; wear this jacket when rain is in the forecast, but you aren't willing to hide out inside your house.
- Polyester fabric uses a polyurethane coating to shed moisture and keep you dry in the rain
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working through the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Full storm flap with snap buttons keep wind and driving rain out
- Polyester lining throughout the jacket is soft on your skin
- Regular fit is balanced and comfortable
- Back venting ditches moist, overheated air so you don't swamp out
- Storm hood protects your head and the sides of your face
- Welded front pockets keep your essentials dry, and the internal pocket is great for your phone or media player
Share your thoughts
Mobile Sweat Lodge
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought this jacket thinking it would be a good mid-weight fishing jacket.
I thought the liner would maybe keep my arms from getting clammy. Not so, the liner clings like last nights conquest. No sweating allowed in this jacket.
I did not realize there was a gaping hole in the back when I bought it (its pretty obvious, I don't know how I missed it.) If you're getting blasted by a deck hose on a regular basis or taking waves over the rails this is not the jacket for you. Its a really waterPROOF jacket, as long as the water is coming from above.
I would recommend this jacket to someone who remains stationary in downpours for extended periods of time.