- Detail Images
Your reputation to rip precedes you.
The snow gods have blessed you, and you're reaping the goods by stepping up your game and slashing pow this season. Hit the slopes every free minute and plan that trip out West, because you have the Helly Hansen Women's Legend Pant that's capable of shedding an eastern sleetstorm and a weeklong dump of Rocky Mountain fluff. It could be the storm of the decade, and the Helly Tech Performance waterproof, breathable shell and fully taped seams will still keep the snow on the hill, where it belongs. Coast-to-coast, they'll get to know you.
- Tough, two-layer, polyamide Helly Tech Performance shell is 13K-rated waterproof and 23K-rated breathable for dry, cool comfort
- Fully taped seams keep out leaks and drafts
- 60g PrimaLoft WarmCore insulation is non-bulky and keeps you cozy on frigid days
- Regular feminine fit with waistband adjustment and belt loops provide everyday, all-season comfort
- Articulated knees allow free, easy, and natural movement
- Mechanical inseam zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a storm or hiking
- Boot gaiters prevent snow and cold from freezing your feet
- Reinforced hems protect against ski edges and wear and tear
- Multiple exterior pockets secure essentials
- RECCO reflector may aid in recovery inbounds
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great quality, warm and very waterproof. The slim fit is too tight for people with a big butt, thighs and hips.