- Detail Images
- HH Cool polyester fabric features allows ample ventilation and quick evaporation to keep your body from overheating
- Lifa Stay Dry Technology wicks moisture and dries quickly to increase evaporative cooling
- Close fit ensures a bit of insulation and effective moisture wicking to keep your temperature optimal
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing throughout the many miles
Share your thoughts
Lightweight and cool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is the first baselayer that I got that actually does what it says: it keeps you cool! In hot weather this shirt will not stick to your skin and make you feel claustrophobic. In the same way, I've found that if I layer with this in cold winter weather during a ski, I will actually feel cooler. So, for warm weather activity and indoor stuff like strength training it's perfect.
The shirt hangs well off the shoulders and doesn't fit like a bag like some other brands do; the sleeves are short enough that they don't hang over your elbows, either.
Running for 2 years
I'm running for 2 years now with a Helly Hansen t-short in up to 38C and put in a lot of washing and it working great and make me dry...camper to the heat
I love it!
Cool shirt for hot days
I got the orange one. It has almost a mesh type texture that is hard to see in the image. I'm 6'4" and 185lbs and the large fits perfect. Used this one for a week of hard training in Arizona and Las Vegas heat. Kept me amazingly cool. Will be getting more