Traditional alpine style meets advanced protection.
With a streamlined design and speedy, sporty style, the Helly Hansen Men's Express Jacket gives you an all-access pass to top-tier performance every day of every season. Waterproof, breathable protection comes in the form of its Helly Tech Performance construction and fully sealed seams for serious defense against some of winter's most turbulent weather.
Next, PrimaLoft Black insulation throughout wraps you in cozy warmth when temps plummet towards single digits, while an H2Flow mechanical venting system allows the build-up of excess heat to be released at a moment's notice. Whether you're pole planting or frantically digging out a buried ski, the articulated arms optimize your mobility for a natural range of motion, and the snap-away powder skirt prevents unwanted snow from sneaking up your backside on especially deep days. Rounding out this backcountry maven, wrist gaiters with thumbholes help cinch out the elements on stormy days, and multiple pockets provide easy access to your music, snacks, and maps.
- Streamlined jacket for winter warmth, protection, and style
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends against storms
- Regular fit keeps motion natural and layering easy
- Synthetic insulation throughout traps precious body heat
- Underarm ventilation dumps excess heat
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters block nasty weather
- Multiple pockets easily stash smaller essentials
- Item #HYH00DZ