What do women want? Everything.
Move over, boxy, high-tech ski wear; the sleek and stylish Helly Hansen Women's Eclipse Jacket is here to simultaneously shred and turn heads. Featuring bomber weather protection, feminine fit, and faux fur, the Eclipse also has PrimaLoft insulation to keep you comfy-cozy as you do your thing and the temps plummet. See? You can have it all.
- Helly Tech Professional two-layer shell provides 20K-rated waterproof and 20K-rated breathability, so you can burrow deep in the white stuff and stay dry
- Fully taped seams ensure no leaks or drafts
- Light, efficient 133g PrimaLoft Sport insulation keeps you warm from first chair to last
- Feminine regular fit with articulated arms and elbows provide comfortable, natural movement and style
- Mechanical venting zips let you dump excess heat when riding hard or hiking
- Snap-away powder skirt shelters you from sneaky snow when it dumps
- Adjustable, removable hood with removable faux-fur trim provides head-hugging warmth and style
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets secure and protect essentials; ski-pass pocket makes for quick and easy lift-access
- Built-in RECCO reflector may help ski patrol locate you in an emergency