Enter the blissful jib oblivion.
The park-and-pipe Head Oblivion Ski lives in its own world. An alternate universe that spins and flips upside-down and is filled with pow and kickers. With a fluff-hungry 132mm tip and poppy twin-tip rocker, lucky for you it just doesn't know any better.
- Twintip PNP Rocker features traditional camber underfoot for tenacious grip and rocker at tip and tail for pop and float
- Wood core is snappy and strong
- Sandwich construction provides powerful edgehold; Tuffwall, extra-durable ABS sidewall, gives hardpack the death-grip
- 90mm waist is stable for stomps and quick edge-to-edge
- Mid-radius sidecut means versatile turnability
- Highly transparent UHM base is tough and fast
Share your thoughts
Would this be a good ski for powder, crud,...
Would this be a good ski for powder, crud, and park?
It has some rocker in it so it will definitely ski great in the powder and crud, of course a little more width underfoot would help. Because it is skinnier underfoot though it will ski the park nicely, this is a good versatile ski especially for the East Coast. If you live in the West maybe you would want a little more waist width to help bash through the crud and keep you afloat in the powder.