Gives you the power and confidence you've been looking for in an all-mountain binder.
Whether you're scouting out a massive air in the terrain park or about to drop into a narrow, steep chute, the Head Mojo 12 Ski Binding gives you the confidence to go after it without losing a ski. No matter what part of the mountain you dig your edges into, the responsive power-transference of the Mojo 12 makes sure you go where you want to go. And when you come up short in a landing or lose your composure in the steeps, the LX Toe with its TRP system ensures you get the safe release you need.
- DIN range of 3.5-12 accommodates ambitious all-mountain intermediates through park-hardened experts
- LX Toe with TRP system provides direct power transmission for precise and less fatiguing turns and has more vertical tolerance for accommodating various sole thicknesses
- LX toe also allows faster re-centering and increased horizontal stability, which provides more exact ski steering and better performance throughout the day
- Widest-possible screw placement on bindings gives more precise big-mountain ski performance
- Full diagonal performance and Light Diagonal heel mean your binding will release as needed, no matter what sort of wild falls you take
- Dura-Coating provides long-lasting wear-resistance so you get more than just a single season out of your Mojo
- 97mm Brake works well with fat skis
- Stand Height: 21mm
- Recommended Weight Range: 79lb and up