For a solid, reliable, and safe ride, choose the Mojo 11.
The Head Skis USA Mojo 11 Ski Binding offers a secure connection to your ski that's dynamic and more ligament-friendly. Imagine reduced strain on your body plus high-performance power transmission ... what a concept. These friendly freeride bindings offer safety and security while you lap up the pipe, work on your mogul technique, and venture out into soft, un-groomed terrain ... all without infusing you with the fear of random ski-chucking.
- These 3-11 DIN range bindings are ideal for beginner to progressive skiers and are great for the park and pipe
- SX Toe with TRP system provides direct power transmission for precise, less-fatiguing turns and has more vertical tolerance for accommodating various sole thicknesses
- SX toe also automatically re-centers your boot so there's less muscular strain on your knee and ligaments in choppy conditions or during impact from landings
- Widest-possible screw placement on bindings gives precise ski performance
- Full Diagonal Toe and SX Heel balance proper retention against applied force during a fall so you stay in your binding when you need to and exit safely should disaster strike
- Dura-Coating provides long-lasting wear-resistance so you get more than just a single season out of your Mojo
- 87mm Brake works well with all-mountain and park and pipe skis
- Stand Height: 21mm
- Recommended Weight Range: 67lb and up