Head Skis USA J.O. Pro Alpine Ski
A ski that keeps up with the latest goings-on in the park and pipe.
Jon Olsson's pro model ski, the Head J.O. Pro Alpine Ski, is already familiar with the podium. It's also a friend to huge airs, difficult landings, high-speed takeoffs, and dicey tricks. Basically, it's the guy to know in the park. You can tag along if you want to.
- Traditional camber makes the ski extra stable when carving off big lips
- Sandwich Twintip construction is well-suited for stomping in any direction
- Mid-size waist provides just enough float to take the J.O. Pro to the local backcountry kicker
- Durable ABS sidewalls resist blowout massacres
- Full wood core gives this ski a lively and poppy feel that helps you fly fast and high