When they see the tracked pow and ripped lines and say, 'It's hammered,' admit nothing.
Put the hammer down? On the Head Hammered 115 Ski, it's already down. An aggressive sidecut and 148mm tip dictate that this ski operate in shred mode only. It's fat enough for a snorkelfest and stable at superspeed, yet can arc down steeps like a wild banshee. Cruising, no thanks. Groomers, please.
- Twintip TNT Rocker features traditional camber underfoot for slicing up steeps and rocker at tip and tail for float in blower
- Wood core is snappy, and strong
- Sandwich cap construction combines reduced-weight cap and powerful edging
- Tuffwall, extra-durable ABS sidewall gives you death-grip edgehold
- TTS tip and tail stabilizer system is an exoskeleton that dampens rocker vibration
- 113mm waist powers through and above crud and pow
- Ample sidecut gives you maneuverability
- Diecut UHM C base is durable with a slick, fast finish
Share your thoughts
Does anybody have the weight for this ski...
Does anybody have the weight for this ski in the 191cm length? I am looking to use this as an everyday touring ski with plum guides. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.