Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Paddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
On tooo torrrtuuuugga!
- Fiberglass shaft is lighter than aluminum, offers a high strength-to-weight ratio, and features an oval-shaped hand-grip area for maximum grip and control
- Blade has extra resin added at high-wear areas and fiberglass fibers that provide strength, stiffness, and a powerful flex
- Dihedral, low-angle blade offers better control and minimal flutter which is ideal for beginners just getting used a variety of strokes
- Featherlok system means you can make anywhere from big to tiny blade-angle adjustments
- Two-piece design allows you to break this paddle down to easily fit inside a shorter kayak or inside your car for easy storage
- Item #HAR0216
- Q & A
Good overall paddle, Bad drainage
Great paddle for the price. Lightwieght and great feel. The only con I have with this paddle is while being submerged(rolls and practicing wet exits) it takes on water which is normal, but the drainage is bad. I can not get it cleared while on the water and have to prop it up on land and let it drain very slowly for around 10 mins or so. Even with the drainage problem I am happy with this purchuse.
Peace and Harmony
Picked up a pair for my wife and I off S&C for $65 per. Worth it. They're super light. The lock makes it super easy to get the blades just where want and lock them in, or make adjustments easily. We use in open water and they are great. Durable construction. Blade cuts well.
How much does the 225 cm paddle weigh? Please...
How much does the 225 cm paddle weigh?
Please reply to email@example.com