Select your style & size:Select options
- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Note: One flotation bag is included, but Harmony highly suggests two flotation bags to achieve proper flotation (placed on interior, opposing walls of the stern)
- Item #HAR0236
- Q & A
Makes swimming a little bit easier.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have two of these kicking around. They are fantastic! When I was learning to paddle and swimming (very regularly) these made recovering and emptying my boat so much easier, this in turn meant I spent less time freezing on the bank and more time warm in a boat.
Now I lend them to all and sundry makes days on the river with novices much easier.
Got these for a remix 69, and they worked great! Good build quality as well.