Designed with serious whitewater paddlers in mind, the Harmony Smiley's Nose Plug is built to stay in place on the nastiest stretches of river while keeping the comfort level high with cushioned nose pads and a fully adjustable wire frame.
- Designed by champion kayaker Eric Southwick with whitewater boaters in mind
- Pliable wire frame is fully adjustable
- Nylon cord attaches to a helmet strap so you don't lose it
- Soft, cushioned pads provide exceptional comfort
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got sick of getting water shoved up my nose whenever I flipped over in a big hole so I decided to give this nose plug a try. Works great in keeping the water out, but I wish the string was a little longer so I could have it attached to my lifejacket and stash it in the pocket when not in use since I don't use it a lot.
I also want to point out that these might come in assorted colors. I ended up getting sent a red one instead of black. I was a little disappointed in the red since it doesn't match anything in my outfit. I'm giving this 4 stars because of the length of the string and the random color.