Harmony Odyssey 375 Inflatable Kayak
Just add air and water.
Keep the Harmony Odyssey 375 Kayak in the back of your car and, when the mood strikes, pull it out of its storage pack, inflate it by the river in a few minutes, and hit the water with up to two other paddlers. Built to withstand the rough-and-tumble existence of creek or light river paddling, this tough boat is ideal for general recreational use including anglers and families. Why drag around a hard-shell boat on your roof when you can have a spacious, comfy boat tucked away inside your ride?
- HF Welded inflatable bladders keep your boat afloat in washy, rough conditions, and these bladders are tough-as-nails so they can put up with abuse
- Tri-tube hull is stable, durable, and fast on the water and includes a hull-rubbing strake and rear skeg to keep this boat tracking straight
- Under-deck storage gives you an out-of-the-way place to slide your drybag at the stern
- Spray visor helps to keep the front paddler drier by deflecting spray in rough water
- Paddle Park loops hold your paddle at the side of the boat when you're cruising along in calm water
- Bow, stern, and side handles allow you to haul this boat in and out of the water quickly and easily
- A drain plug allows you to dump excess water that finds its way into your boat
- Included are storage backpack, pump, repair kit, and manual