Select your style & size:Select options
Slide the Harmony Bow Flotation Bag into the bow of your kayak and make your boat easier to bail and easier to recover in the event of a capsize. Once inflated, this bag fills the bow so that, in case you capsize and water rushes into the cockpit, the water won't also be able to fill the bow. Less water in your boat means a safer kayak experience and a quicker recovery.
- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Note: One flotation bag is included, but Harmony highly suggests two flotation bags to achieve proper flotation (placed on interior, opposing walls of the bow)
- Item #HAR0235
[short] 16 x 8 in, [long] 24 x 10 in
[short] 6 oz, [long] 14 oz
- Q & A
Wrong Dimensions Long Bow!!!
Weight: 14 oz / 397 g
Dimensions: 24 in x 10 in / 61 cm x 25 cm
Part Number UPC
Lame customer service!