Harmony AT Fishstix Touring Paddle - Carbon/Glass
- Detail Images
Touring technology for landing a record-setter.
Kayak anglers rejoice; the Adventure Technologies AT Fishstix Carbon and Fiberglass Touring Paddle combines a lightweight carbon shaft and a durable composite finish for a tougher-than-normal performance-paddle built to help you land fish. The all-around shape allows for high- or low-angle paddling styles and minimizes fatigue over long miles on the water. Set out in search of fish.
- Carbon construction coupled with a durable E fiberglass composite that runs continuously from shaft through the blade offers a smooth, responsive flex and increased durability
- Exceptionally lightweight carbon lowers swing weight for easier transition between strokes
- Ergonomic shaft design uses a dual axis bend that naturally follows the bend in your hand so your wrists are aligned and there is less wear and tear on your joints
- Slight dihedral shape to the asymmetrical polypropylene and fiberglass blade offers enhanced performance and minimal flutter
- Adjustable ferrule permits you to set the blade feather angle anywhere from 0-90 degrees
- Shaft adjustment increases overall length up to 5cm (2in)