A well-designed reel packed with extra spools and an ID-marking fly-line system.
The Hardy Ultralite CLS Fly Reel blows you away with its quality construction, large arbor design, backing capacities, and fly-line ID system. Each CLS Reel comes equipped with three polycarbonate spools that feature sufficient ID pins that enable you to mark the spools with the line type so you're able locate the correct fly line when you carry multiple spools. No more fumbling through your bag looking for a sinking or floating line.
- Fully anodized 6061 bar stock aerospace aluminum construction features high-grade aluminum that provides greater tensile strength against bumps or scrapes while you fish
- Large arbor design enables lightening-fast line retrieval and offers minimal line memory
- Large backing capacities allow you to fight intense, long battles without fear of your line running out
- Centralized twin Rulon disc drag supplies smooth, powerful line control
- Cassette Locking System (CLS) instantly locks or unlocks the spool into place with the flick of a switch, which means the spool is held securely in place but is also easy to remove
- CLS also reduces the stress placed upon working parts within the system to a minimum
- Includes three modified polycarbonate spools that are each equipped with sufficient ID pins to make up three lines
- Hardy fly line ID system enables you to mark the spools with the line type using supplied pins, which provides a fast and efficient way to locate the correct fly line when you carry multiple spools
- Recessed groove works as a back-up system in case ID pins are lost
- Easy tool-less conversion from left- to right-hand wind
- Quick-release captive spool system for convenience
- Includes neoprene reel and spool case for protection during storage or transport
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details