Hardy Salmon Perfect Fly Reel
- Detail Images
Turn to the Salmon Perfect for buttery-smooth action.
First introduced in 1891, the Hardy Salmon Perfect Fly Reel is one of most revered fly reels in fly fishing history. Over the years it has kept its iconic look with only the addition of modern technology. This timeless reel delivers precise handling and sky-high quality for silky-smooth casting and retrieval. Made in Alnick, England, the Perfect features a tippet-friendly drag system, a handsome gunmetal gray anodized finish with an ivorine handle, and dovetailed reel fittings. Thanks to its fifteen stainless steel ball bearings, agate line guard, and classic click-check system, the Perfect gives you an incredibly smooth run for those big Chinooks. The Salmon Perfect is available in both a left- and right-hand winds and comes in two sizes.
- Fifteen stainless steel ball bearings, agate line guard, and time-proven click-check (drag) system for butter-smooth action
- Tippet-friendly drag system protects the lightest of tippets
- High-grade aircraft aluminum, dovetailed reel fitting, and a distinctive Ivorine handle give the Perfect a striking, elegant appearance
- Durable gunmetal gray anodized finish prevents corrosion
- Available in left (LWH) or right hand wind (RWH)
- Stored in a soft, sheepskin-lined leather pouch
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details