Hardy Proaxis Saltwater Fly Rod - 1 Piece
- Detail Images
Throw a champion.
Designed in concert with Tarpon angler, Andy Mill, the Hardy Proaxis Saltwater 1-Piece Fly Rod represents a revolution when it comes to rod weight and strength. Lighter than virtually any other similar rod on the market, the Proaxis also boasts impressive strength ratings that are leaving some of the world's top Tarpon anglers raving.
- Sintrix carbon fiber construction keeps weight to a minimum while delivering excellent strength and super-fast action
- Fast-action design is compatible modern techniques and delivers precise fly placement
- Impressive rod strength allows fish to be played quickly and firmly
- Modern handle with AAAA-grade Portuguese cork provides a supremely comfortable and balanced feel
- One-piece design delivers greater strength for wrangling bigger fish
- Top-shelf titanium recoil guides are from REC and Fuji
- Hardy's two-part skeletal reel seat looks sharp and keeps weight down
- Full Wells with Extension Handle provides hand support at the rear and front of the rod, gives you more leverage, and allows you to cast longer and fight larger fish
- Included rod bag, tube, and sleeve house your investment during storage and transport