Hardy Perfect Fly Reel
- Detail Images
Where beauty and performance meet.
The Hardy Perfect Fly Reel needs no introduction to the fly fishing world. The engineers at Hardy combined the company's time-tested design with modern technology to deliver you an outstanding, high-quality reel that you'll relish the instant you seat it. Made in Alnick, England, this iconic reel features a distinctive gunmetal gray anodized finish with an Ivorine handle and agate line guide. Because of its fifteen stainless steel ball bearings, the Perfect produces a super-smooth action for a thrilling trout battle. The Perfect is available in both left- and right-hand wind and comes in three sizes.
- Fifteen stainless steel ball bearings, agate line guard, and time-proven check system for buttery-smooth action
- Tippet-friendly drag system protects the lightest of tippets
- High-grade aircraft aluminum, dovetailed reel fitting, and a distinctive Ivorine handle give the Perfect an elegant appearance
- Durable gunmetal gray anodized finish prevents corrosion
- Available in left- (LWH) or right-hand winds (RWH)
- Also included is a soft, sheepskin-lined leather storage pouch