Select your style & size:Select options
Your backup plan.
- Anodized components prevent corrosion and add durability
- Easy-to-change spools for convenience
- Spools interchangeable with Alnwick-made reels post 1972
- Neoprene pouch for storage and protection during transport
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
- Item #HDY0028
- Q & A
I have a St Aidan fly reel by hardy and...
I have a St Aidan fly reel by hardy and im looking for a new spool mine is wore in side and hitting when reeling any way i can get one?
Your best bet would be to contact Hardy directly or check with a fly shop that deals with Hardy. That reel hasn't been available for a while, but if Hardy may be able to tell you if a spool from a different model will fit.
Several St. Aidan extra spools listed on ebay currently.