- Detail Images
The Glass Fly Rods are just right for both small brooks and chalkstreams.
- Glass fiber and carbon composite construction gives you a durable, impact-resistant, and easy-loading rod
- Glass Fly Rods allow for short range, controlled presentation with the absolute minimum of fly line beyond the tip ring
- Lightweight blanks for convenience
- Classic styling and aesthetics for a timeless look
- Tapered cork handle with classic styling for comfort
- Modified RHW (Reverse Half Wells) handle has a sliding reel fitting
- Reverse Half Wells handle has a larger front end that provides better grip for larger hands
- Supplied with alloy joint protectors
- Supplied with alloy tube and canvas cover provide protection during storage and transport
Share your thoughts
Pretty fun for the right conditions.
I have the 3wt/7ft Stream rod. Its a super fun rod to fish with... if all the conditions are perfect. Forget about fishing this rod in any wind. You just can't do it.
But if you're fishing a really small stream with really small fly's and a 7x tippet, catching a fish on this thing is super fun.
Definitely not my go to set up, but a fun rod that won't jerk a fly out of a fishes mouth like some other stiffer rods can do.