Select your style & size:Select options
It's time for some big-game action.
- Large backing capacities in case your fish takes you for a ride
- Multi carbon disc brake system for smooth stopping power
- Machined from aircraft quality 6061 bar stock aluminum for a stronger, more durable reel that holds up better to scratches and nicks over molded reels
- Scratch-resistant anodized components combat corrosion and daily wear-and-tear
- Change from left- to right-hand wind with supplied tool
- Interchangeable quick-release spools add convenience
- Seven-Point sealed drag system ideal for saltwater fishing
- Supplied with a neoprene pouch for protection during storage and transport
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
- Item #HDY0010
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is not same Fortuna Hardy started making in the 1920's. High tech and sealed at 7pts. Nothing is getting inside this reel! It also boasts an industry leading 32 lbs of drag. So if get your truck stuck on the beach while chasing roosters in Mexico you can drag it out with this reel.