Hassle-free packing for weekend trips.
The Haiku Weekender Bag takes the hassle out of packing for weekend trips. Its roomy main compartment comes equipped with multiple pockets, including a separated, ventilated shoe compartment so you'll stay organized and your clothes won't suffer from foot stink. Carry your yoga mat, a rolled towel, or your jacket in the front pass-through sleeve that includes a small zippered pocket for small items you'd like quick access to. You can also quickly access items stashed in the back drop-in pocket. The back pocket converts into a cart sleeve that slides over your rolling luggage handles so the bag stays securely in place if you're trekking around.
Wrapped carry handles enhance your comfort while you're hauling the bag around, and a removable, padded strap is also included if you prefer slinging the bag over your shoulder. The bag's elegant looks, complete with faux-leather trim, might make it hard to believe that it's made out of recycled beverage bottles, and its environmentally-sensitive fabric is low-maintenance and durable so you'll be able to take it with you on many an inspired weekend jaunt.
- Bluesign-certified cyclePET (100% post-consumer recycled beverage bottles)
- Faux leather (polyurethane) trim
- Roomy main compartment for weekend trips
- Two internal elastic pockets, hanging zip pocket
- Separated and ventilated internal shoe compartment
- Front pass-through sleeve with zippered pocket
- Back drop-in pocket that converts into cart sleeve
- Wrapped carry handles
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap