- Detail Images
The Haiku Handlebar Tote, made from recycled plastic bottles, not only looks more beautiful than your bike basket, but it's infinitely more portable and practical, too. Oh, and it has a padded sleeve for your iPad or other tablet. Bye-bye, wire basket; hello, cool, environmentally conscious handlebar bag.
- 100% recycled PET polyester is made of post-consumer beverage bottles, righteous, soft, and tough
- Hook-and-loop tabs easily attach to bike handlebar; recommended for cruisers only
- Short wrapped handles plus long, adjustable strap for off-bike use
- Padded iPad sleeve stores and protects this essential item
- Three pockets secure the necessities
Share your thoughts
great versatile bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Can be used as a functional bike "basket" bag or take off the velcro tabs and use it as a stylish tote, both straps are removable too. Also could be a great business bag because of the padded laptop/i-pad section in the middle of the bag.