Small and worth its weight in flavor.
- Waterproof cap and screw-on design ensure your salt doesn’t solidify
- Durable, lightweight copolyester resin clear plastic let you see what you’re about to add to your dish and won’t add excess weight to your pack
- Shaker screens twist into open position like standard salt shakers
- The removable base provides hassle-free filling before you head out
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought four, I really like my seasoning. I really like how with four I can put 8 different seasons or I can just put a lot of four. It's lightweight easy to use, and very sturdy. I have dropped thrown and stepped on them and they have held up. The lid is a little weak and didnt' hold up to being dropped directionly on. It's isn't water tight, if you forget it's in you pocket and jump in a river you will have a tastless dinner.
It's ok... I bought it when on sale to put me over the minimum for free shipping. It may be good for picnicking or maybe on a day hike. I probably would not take it backpacking. It is well constructed and designed and not likely to break under normal use. I haven't tried, but the feel I get from sealing the cap would make me believe the description's assertion it is waterproof is likely true...
not a bad set, took it out this weekend, only issue i have is the extra cap didn't fit as tight on it as it should.