Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Aluminum Pots & Pans we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cook up a feast when you need it most.
Inside a yurt or at a mountaineer's luxurious base camp, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Base Camper Cookset enables home-cooked meals between hard days in the mountains or after long day hikes. Thanks to this high-quality, compact nForm cookset, you're able to prep, cook, and clean up after a meal for four or so campers or climbers. This large set includes a five-liter pot, a three-liter pot, two strainer lids, a nine-inch frying pan, a folding pot holder, a cutting board, and a welded sink stuff sack.
- nForm System ensures all components pack into the largest pot for easy storage and can be simplified for backpacking trips
- Hard anodized aluminum pots and pan feature a three-layer coating, including Teflon with Radiance technology to speed up boiling and cooking times
- Cookware coatings also provide incredible abrasion resistance and a great non-stick surface to make clean-up easy
- Five-liter pot features a locking, coated pot holder that also locks down the system when packed
- Strainer lids are crush-proof, heat-resistant, and won't warp inside packs or in storage, and the smaller fits both the small pot and frying pan
- Cutting board features a dish-like surface for prepping different ingredients and it fits between pots to preserve their coatings
- Included stuff sack protects the whole cookset from damage in your pack but can be used as a sink for washing your dishes without interfering with the wild watershed
- Item #GSI2257
[pots, pan] hard-anodized aluminum, Teflon with Radiance coating, [cutting board] nylon (6-ply)
5 L, 3 L
[5L] 10 x 10 x 6 in
Fry Pan Dimensions
Complete Set Weight
destination camping, base camp, expeditions