- Detail Images
- Community Images
MREs are sad—do some real cooking when you hit the wild style.
- Durable, scratch-resistant aluminum is free of coatings that could leach into your food
- Lightweight, impact-resistant Infinity plastic is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning once you're back home
- Rugged stuff sack doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid and silicone ring won't get deformed in your pack, and it works for both the pot and the frypan
- Welded stuff sack protects the main storage pot and doubles a sink when it's time to do cleanup
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
my boyfriend and I do a lot of camping out of the car, we generally pack our cooler full of food and figure out what exactly it is that we are cooking once we are hungry and ready to eat. This cooking set is perfect for us because it allows for that versatility in a cook set. I haven't used it for backpacking yet, but it is going to be what I end up using, there is certainly enough room to pack a little something extra in it as well.
Better than my home kitchen
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this cookset! it has everything I need and stuff I didn't know I needed . I have broadened my camp cooking horizons.
This set is awesome. It's just perfect for two, maybe more. The mugs are cool - they are insulated and have sippy lids for hot coffee. I'd use them for travel mugs if only they would fit in my car's cup holders. The pan grip is well-designed, it actually clips in to whichever pot/pan is on the stove! Strainer is smartly designed as part of the lid, I also used it as a little cutting board. Room for your sporks, tea/coffee, spices, etc. inside.
functional meets fancy
The strainer feature is sleek and smart. These are light and compact, but definitely made for cooking up some gourmet meals. They are awesome for rafting trips, backpacking, and for people who like to survive off of more than packages of mashed potatoes.
Dinner for 2?
This cooking kit has enough room in it for my utensils and my stove. I have made freeze dried dinners to fajitas and beyond. This will be a hard item to beat.
Cooking on the shore
Fajitas for lunch on one of My canoe trips.The Pinnacle Backpacker is a lightweight cooking set for long and short expeditions. I will be using mine for a long time to come.