Select your style & size:Select options
With the GSI Outdoors Destination Kitchen 24 Set stashed in your pack, you can be confident you'll have everything you need to cook like a king when you're deep in the backcountry. This 24-piece set includes four cutlery sets, folding tools, a cutting board, utility knife, spice shakers, and much more. Even better, the entire kit weighs just under two pounds, and the included nylon case keeps your cooking gear securely stowed and organized.
- Deluxe 24-piece set contains everything you need to go gourmet in the backcountry
- Pivoting spoon, spatula, and whisk collapse for compact storage
- Includes four full sets of cutlery for four campers (spoon, knife, fork)
- Waterproof spice shakers screw together to keep spices dry
- Cutting board means you don't have to chop on your camp table (or plates) any more
- Minigrater, scrub sponge, and towel make it easy to prep and clean up meals
- Condiment bottles make it easy to bring along extras
- Entire kit weighs in at just under two pounds and measures 11.7 x 7.7 x 3.5 inches
- Ballistic nylon case keeps the kit securely stowed and organized
- Item #GSI2265
- Q & A
Removable Middle Insert
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This was a fun piece to add to my camping equipment. All of my utensils previous to this have been free floating around in my camping bins. While the durability for a few of the items is questionable--I really like having everything in one place. The forks, knives, and spoons are a thick enough plastic to re use them easily for a long while.
There is a middle part that is removable via Velcro. It has an extra little pouch for extra storage. The actual width is 2.5".