Cook and clean without using whittled sticks or polluting mountain streams.
- A compact zippered tote (doubles as a sink) that stows various GSI Outdoors nForm Crossover System Cooksets (sold separately)
- Camp towel that dries the dishes once you wash and rinse them
- Two squeeze bottles that hold cooking oil and dish soap
- A spice shaker that features four separate compartments for waterproof storage and easy seasoning
- Pivot Tongs, Pivot Spoon, and Pivot Spatula (all also sold separately) that are temperature-resistant, non-stick, strong, lightweight, and fold in half for storage
- Cutting board that provides a clean surface for prepping your camp culinary creations
- Scouring pad that is a tough fiber scrubber for washing up after the meal
- Scraper that works on dirty pots to remove stuck-on leftovers and is a great way to pre-wash and save water in the backcountry
Share your thoughts
The title says it all. This product is a good idea that falls short because it is not durable. The first time I had this out in the backcountry the Salt & Pepper shaker cracked. Now, I still use this kit and it is handy, but I just want people to know what they are getting. Many of these tools are very light and flimsy. I bought this when it was on sale. I would recommend this product if you can catch it on sale, but not at full price.
GSI Outdoors Crossover Kitchen Set
Sweet Kitchen Kit
Awesome kit to take camping. I love the spice shaker, it has 4 compartments to add different spices and it's waterproof! I have dish soap and olive oil on the squeeze bottles, which is really handy. I use the pad and scraper to wash my pan every time.
This set contains a lot of items that are helpful in your camp kitchen, and it's great to have a self contained pouch. Not a recommend product for ultralight backpacking, but great for car camping or those not so concerned with taking up a bit of extra space and weight in their packs.