Ground High Camp Tent 3-Person 4 Season
- Detail Images
Kind of like having a yurt with you, except it weighs several hundred pounds less.
Seek shelter in the Ground High Camp Tent when your treks take you to windy, cold alpine climes. This four-season roosting-place sheds wind and water and blocks the elements outside so you don’t (necessarily) have to cuddle with your climbing partner to stay warm. Solid construction and a durable, full-coverage fly makes waiting out a storm system a walk in the park.
- Two doors keep you from clambering over your pals to enter and exit
- Clear window on fly gives you a room with a view
- Vented fly allows airflow when you need it
- Double vestibules create extra storage space
- Interior pockets stow your headlamp, book, and travel-size Parcheesi board