Built with mountains in mind.
Named after three sky-piercing peaks in the Dolomites, the Grivel Lavaredo 35 Backpack is designed to perform in its namesake terrain. The ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt combine with the ventilated Air Tech suspension for maximum comfort while you haul heavy loads, and the narrow profile allows you to move with minimal restriction over dicey terrain. A secure ski carry system, ice tool attachments, and a crampon-specific pocket make this pack ideal for technical alpine routes as well as backcountry ski tours.
- Air Tech suspension provides support and is highly breathable for all-day comfort
- Internal suspension rod provides the support needed to shoulder heavy loads
- Suspension rod can be removed for enhanced mobility and reduced pack weight
- Padded shoulder straps and hip belt are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable carry
- Top and front access makes for easy packing and unloading
- Hydration-compatible for convenient thirst quenching on the move
- Ecofabric is durable, abrasion resistant, and made entirely from recycled materials
- Stretch side pockets are ideal for water bottles
- Side compression straps with stops provide a secure ski carry system
- Dual ice axe and trekking pole attachment points secure tools when not in use
- Exterior crampon pocket protects gear from sharp points