From alpine rock routes to winter ski tours, the Freney is the only pack you'll need.
From frantic alpine dashes to backcoutry ski tours, trust your back and your gear to the Grivel Freney 40 Backpack. The Butterfly suspension and sliding weight distribution system allow you to comfortably shoulder heavy loads while the side compression straps provide a secure ski carry system. Plus, the burly Ecofabric is made entirely from recycled materials.
- Butterfly suspension adapts to your body shape for a custom feeling fit
- Sliding weight distribution system balances the load for a comfortable carry
- 3mm metal wire frame provides structure and support with minimal weight
- Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt are ergonomically shaped for a comfortable carry
- Top access design makes for easy packing and unloading
- Removable top lid has a zippered front pocket and a internal document pocket
- Hydration compatible for convenient thirst quenching on the move
- Ecofabric is durable, abrasion resistant, and made entirely from recycled materials
- Stretch side pockets are ideal for water bottles
- Front mesh pocket stows a helmet when not is use
- Side compression straps with stops provide a secure ski carry system
- Dual ice axe and trekking pole attachment points secure tools when not in use
- Top compression straps help to balance the load