Ultra-light and ultra-ventilated head protection.
Whether you're swinging ice tools, bagging peaks, or crushing multi-pitch routes, the Grivel Air Tech Helmet will protect your skull and is so light you'll hardly notice it's there. An innovative ventilation system cools your head from front to back while metal mesh reinforcement in the upper ventilation channels prevents sharp objects and debris from getting to your head.
- Polycarbonate shell is co-molded to a layer of injected foam to effectively absorb the force of impact
- Innovative ventilation system allows cool air to enter in the front of the helmet, absorb heat and moisture as it travels along the aeration channel, and exit out aperture at the back of the helmet
- Metal mesh in the upper ventilation channels prevents sharp objects and debris from sliding through the vent channels
- Ultra-light helmet weighs in at just half a pound so you hardly notice it's there
Share your thoughts
Grivel Air Tech Helmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my go to helmet for ski mountaineering in the winter and trad climbing in the summer. I love that I can use one helmet for both of these tasks. And if I'm cycling for the approach then I use it then too!
Its nice and light with great ventilation too.