When you feel the screaming barfies start to come on and you're 30 feet above your last piece, trust the speed and efficiency of the Grivel 360 ER Ice Screw for a quick, confidence-inspiring placement. Unlike most ice screws, all of Grivel's screws have reversed threads
that increase their resistance against extraction for superior strength
that you'll appreciate when you're on the verge of falling. The 360 wire handle can be lifted away from the surface of the ice when obstructions prevent a normal rotation, allowing you to quickly place the 360 where other screws just won't fit.
- Compact wire handle can be lifted away from the surface of the ice and turned freely when obstructions prevent a normal rotation
- Sharp bite and easy starting design make the 360 ideal for quick one-handed placements
- Super-slick finish prevents ice from clogging the core
- Inverted thread provides increased extraction resistance
- Hydrodynamic thread design ensures easy penetration in even the hardest ice
- Available in three different sizes for a variety of placements
Share your thoughts
just received 4 screws and BEWARE!!!!
the screws sent aren't the ones in the picture. I received the NEW 360s with the much larger hanger/head. Now you can't clip either side . The hanger is now a teardrop, its no longer square.
What does "360 ER" mean? Is there an "ER"...
What does "360 ER" mean? Is there an "ER" version vs a "non ER" version? Grivel website makes no mention of it.
Also, does the color of the handle changes with the lenght (red = 12cm, black = 16cm, yellow = 20cm) ?
3rd question: do they come with the tip protector?
The only question that I can answer is your second one, and you are correct. http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Ice-Screw-Reviews/Grivel-360