- Detail Images
- Designed specifically for short-head, Scandinavian-style lines
- High modulus carbon construction delivers a feather-light rod and just the right amount of flex and lightning-fast action for use with short Spey and shooting head lines
- Two-piece, Scandinavian-style handle made from AAA-grade cork to deliver a precise feel and plenty of durability
- Hard lined Kigan titanium finish butt guides and single leg hard titanium finish keep things light without sacrificing durability
- Custom 6061 Chrome anodized alloy reel seat with olive gold woven carbon spacer keeps things classy without sacrificing performance
- Triangular-shaped Cordura rod tube features internal dividers and allows for easy transport and storage
Share your thoughts
I'm looking for this rod in 7 weight......
I'm looking for this rod in 7 weight... But what weight of shooting head should be the best ?
I've a #7 amercian rod with a 400gr (near 25g) head, but it is an american...