Catching fish is hard enough; make landing them the easy part.
- Super-tough, rubberized mesh prevents harm to the fish during landing as compared to older nylon mesh nets
- Non-flashing metal frame keeps your future catch oblivious while you land your fish
- Integrated magnet in the handle allows for safe storage when not in use
- A safety cord attached between the magnet and the net frame ensures that if you drop your net while wading, it won't flow away downstream
- Available in three sizes to suit your fishing needs
Share your thoughts
Does anyone know the measurements of the...
Does anyone know the measurements of the different sizes? S, M, L are a bit vague.
Small: 15.5" x 11" Diameter
Medium: 18" x 13" Diameter
Large: 19.5 x 15" Diameter
Very nice and portable
I'm just starting out and wanted an inexpensive net, and this one fit the bill. It ended up being much nicer than I expected - the net is pretty large, even in a medium, and very lightweight. The fish friendly coating on the net is the closest thing Backcountry has to a rubber net right now, and I think a few of my fish have already appreciated it. Overall I think this will last for quite a while and I like it.
this net is great. it's small enough that it can easily be lugged around without becoming any sort of a hindrance. the rubber mesh is nice since it won't damage the fish nearly as much as a nylon mesh. wish i could say that it's not durable enough to handle my fish but so far that has not been the case.