- Detail Images
Pre-rigged and ready to go anywhere.
- GS Rod features a forgiving middle-to-tip action, saltwater an anodized reel seat that combats corrosion, and a comfortable cork handle with composite cork at wear points for durability
- G-Series Reel features a click and pawl drag system, lightweight, die-cast aluminum for strength and durability, and easy-to-change spools
- Higher line sizes feature a more powerful disc drag system
- GS Rod and G-Series Reel are matched to rod weight
- Knotless tapered leader, line, and backing are included and supplied together in a box
- Hand-tied nail knot joins fly line to the leader for convenience
- Rod bag included for protection during storage and transport
Share your thoughts
Can't beat the price
I got this primarily for backpacking, and traveling. It was so nice to have it all set up and ready to go right out of the box. When you consider the value of not having to spend an additional $40-80 for backer, floating line, and tippet, this is a great deal, and like my primary Greys rod, this has a really nice action.
So I had never fly fished before, but living so close to some world class rivers provoked me to take it up. I grabbed this guy in the 4 weight, 8 foot option. It came basically ready to go. Just pop the rod together, tie on a fly and start fishing. I've only used a few rods so I can't do a comparison, but for the price I was please with it. It's super light, feels comfortable in my hand and I've caught fish with it. Can't ask for much more than that.